You would like to remove your virtual machine's applications or the virtual machines' Applications folders from the Mac Launchpad.
Note: Removing your virtual machine's applications from the Launchpad does not remove or uninstall them from your virtual machine. Important: There will be two folders with the same name. Choose the one that contains the apps' icons. Choose the one that does not contains the apps' icons.
If you'd like to cancel the subscription to this article, follow the confirmation link from the email we've just sent you. Toggle navigation Knowledge Base Knowledge Base.
QuickBooks App for Windows and Mac: General support
How to remove Windows applications icons and virtual machines' Applications folders from the Mac Launchpad users found this article helpful. Symptoms You would like to remove your virtual machine's applications or the virtual machines' Applications folders from the Mac Launchpad. Uninstalling will not work if PlayMemories Home and related software in particular are running.
For Windows Windows Move the mouse cursor to the bottom left corner of the screen and right-click the Start menu button. Click Control Panel from the displayed list.
- mac keyboard music controls not working;
- You're Uninstalling Mac Apps Wrong: Here's How to Remove Them Completely « Mac Tips :: Gadget Hacks.
- Uninstall Lightroom on Windows.
- Delete an App Folder in Lion!
- Relocated Items!
- Uninstall Google Ads Editor.
- How to uninstall and reinstall Evernote;
Click Programs and Features or Uninstall a program. Right-click the PlayMemories Home.
- subversion client for mac os x lion?
- Multiple Solutions to Uninstall Parallels Desktop for Mac.
- mac wont startup folder with question mark.
- connecter imprimante wifi bbox mac.
- Bug: Impossible to remove "Windows applications" folder from Launchpad | Parallels Forums!
- How to uninstall Dropbox!
- Launchpad remove parallels icons? | MacRumors Forums?
Click Uninstall. Click OK. Right-click the PlayMemories Home icon displayed on the start window. Click Uninstall from the displayed list. Select PlayMemories Home from the Uninstall or change a program list.
How to Organize Your Apps with Folders in Mac OS Lion
Select Start. Select Control Panel. Select Programs and Features or Uninstall a program. Select PlayMemories Home.
Related Articles I cannot install or uninstall the software when the message "PlayMemories Home is running" is displayed. Images cannot be imported from the Sony camera in PlayMemories Home.
Move Apps Out of the Applications Folder in OS X
What is PlayMemories Home? PlayMemories Home will not start. Support Community A place where you can find solutions and ask questions. Contact support Contact our Support team. Service Centres List of Sony offices in Asia Pacific region that provide after-sales service activities.